The Christmas Festival will award: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, Most Original, and Springboro Spirit trophies to parade entrants that best display a holistic representation of the festivals persona.
The judges will base their final decisions off the following criteria.
- Festival Theme: 15 possible points and 30% of your total score. Does your float portray the festival theme?
- Originality/Creativity: 10 possible points and 20% of your total score. Is your float unique from all the other floats? How does your float illustrate the festival theme and depict your group’s personality?
- Personalization: 10 possible points and 20% of your total score. While conforming to the theme, does your business, club, or organization’s message still come through? Can I tell who you are and what you are about through your float?
- Spirit of Christmas: 10 possible points and 20% of your total score. After all, this is a Christmas festival. Hint – a fireside book reading, children building a snowman, or a living nativity will earn you more points than simply wearing Santa hats. (Please no Santa Clause on your floats. See parade rules for explanation)
- City of Springboro Element: 5 possible points for 10% of your total score. This is our community and our festival. What does this city mean to you? Show us in your float.
This is a lot to consider when building your floats but I believe you can pull it off. Time is short so get to planning and building as soon as you can. I can’t wait to see what you come up with and how you express yourselves through your floats.
If you have any specific questions you may call me at 513-968-2929 or send an email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to seeing you all on parade day. Good luck and happy building.
Jared Weimer, Parade Chair
Library online paper writing – a scientific discipline that research the theory, history, methodology, technology, methodology and organization of library science, as well as the principles with the formation, improvement, and operation in the library technique. This discipline studies the objectives, principles, content material, systems and forms of public printing performs, and theory, history, methodology, technology, methodology and organization of library organization. The origins of Library Science – the science of librarianship, the essence of which can be still the discussion goes back to ancient times. As a standard scientific phenomenon, library in the exact same time is characterized by its genesis and improvement.