Picture it. A nip in the air. The smell of freshly popped kettle corn. Children laughing. People bustling and a band playing lively Christmas tunes. This is just a taste of the Christmas in Springboro experience. The festival is one of the best things about the holidays. So many fun things to see and do and eat! Bring the entire family and start making 2021 Christmas memories here.
- Opening ceremonies begin at 6:00 pm on Friday at the Gazebo at Rotary Park.
- Register for the 5K and help support local charities
- Attend the annual Parade on Saturday at noon led by our local Grand Marshall and ends with the arrival of Mr. and Mrs. Claus, of course!
- Take a walk down the promenade and enjoy the lights and the sounds of Christmas
- Enjoy live music in the Entertainment tent.
- Kids’ Activities include crafts, games and music all for free.
- Take a ride on the horse-drawn wagon with pickup/drop-off locations at either end of the festival.
Come join us for another year of Springboro’s Christmas Festival 5K Run and Walk.Learn More
One of the highlights of Christmas in Historic Springboro is the annual parade.Learn More
The Entertainment Tent is the place to find song, dance, and holiday fun throughout the festival.Learn More
Find great events and activities to create lasting Christmas memories for your children.Learn More