Find great events and activities to create lasting Christmas memories for your children.
CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES IN DOWNTOWN HISTORIC SPRINGBORO
Sponsored by Southwest Church, the Children’s activities are complimentary for you and your family to enjoy. Children of all ages can participate in a Santa scavenger hunt and then pick up a passport for their trip along Main Street in Historic Springboro to visit special “Santa Stations.” Completed passports can be turned into Cross Creek Hydroponics for a Christmas Craft Kit! Don’t forget to use our special “photo opportunities” downtown to snap your holiday photos and share online with the hashtag #12daysxmasinboro.
Children’s passports are free and can be downloaded HERE
They may also be picked up at the Springboro Chamber of Commerce located in the Performing Arts Center at Wright Station during business hours beginning November 2nd and also at the South Dayton Christ of Christ, 300 S Main St, Springboro, OH 45066 during the following hours:
Friday, November 20, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, November 21, 10 a.m. – Noon
Sunday, November 22, Noon- 2 p.m.
CHILDREN’S PASSPORT PICK UP SCHEDULE
FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 20
6:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21
10:00 a.m. – Noon
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22
Noon – 2 p.m.
Thank You to our Children’s Activities Sponsor
The 12 Days of Christmas in Springboro KIDS PASSPORT is FREE…but how do they work?
1. Pick up your KIDS Passport at the Springboro Chamber OR South Dayton Church of Christ, 300 S Main St. during the following hours: Fri. 11/20 – 6-9 p.m., Sat. 11/21 – 10 a.m.-Noon, Sun. 11/22 – Noon – 2 p.m.
2. Find the 4 Stations that are located in the downtown area!
3. Scan the QR code at each location to find a question that your child can answer. There is a question at EACH station.
4. Write their answer (or guess!) on the corresponding line on the passport.
5. Use the Santa at the station for a fun, holiday photo opportunity! We want to see your photos! Tag us at #12daysxmasinboro and we’ll share them on our page!
6. When all 4 questions are complete, take your passport to Cross Creek Hydroponics during business hours to get your child’s special prize and grab a raffle ticket for a beautiful handmade Christmas Wreath!
Also, there are 8 SANTAS hidden in the shop windows…can you find them?This is a wonderful way to take a family stroll downtown, look at all the beautiful Christmas decorations, hop in the shops in Historic Springboro and enjoy all our wonderful community has to offer!